Say goodbye to old school dental practices that leave you feeling uncomfortable and uneasy. At Thomas Family Dentistry, we are passionate about continually improving our craft through education and technological advancements so that our patients receive comfortable, convenient and stress-free dental care.
Dr. Troy Thomas, Dr. Paul Nguyen, and Dr. Gurman Jaswal integrate modern dental technology with experience and expertise to provide patients with a state-of-the-art, informative and collaborative experience. Patients can depend on Thomas Family Dentistry to have the highest standards in patient care.
Below are a few of the technologies that we use in the office that we’d like to highlight:
Diagnosis is the foundation of treatment options and cosmetic procedures in the world of dentistry. At Thomas Family Dentistry, we use Intra Oral Cameras to widen the scope of treatment and provide top care for our patients.
- Aids in early detection of the problem
- Enhanced accuracy of diagnosis and treatment
- High-quality, color images of teeth, gums, mouth and tongue
- Helps provide better, more interactive education for patients
- Eases insurance claims for procedure authorizations
The intra-oral camera makes receiving care more efficient, comfortable and allows patients to visualize current or arising oral health problems so that they can be thoroughly discussed during their visit.
CEREC Same-Day Crowns
Thanks to advanced CEREC technology, patients at Thomas Family Dentistry are able to receive dental crowns in four simple steps that are accomplished in a single visit!
- We capture an image of the area to be treated with an intraoral scanner which creates an exact, 3D model of your existing tooth structure.
- Our staff reviews the 3D model and makes any modifications to the digital crown directly from our computer.
- The restoration is then quickly milled from a ceramic block directly in our office.
- We place your custom-fit crown restoration after about 15 minutes!
- There’s no additional cost to you for this service!
This process is convenient and eliminates the need for temporary crown placement and multiple visits, which is costly and time consuming. Enjoy peace of mind with digital dentistry and receive a high-quality crown right away, no follow-up necessary. For more information, please checkout our page on CEREC Same Day Crowns.
Advanced Digital X-Rays
Digital radiography has changed the way we take dental X-Rays by making the process faster, more comfortable and more convenient than ever before.
- Taken with a digital sensor rather than traditional film x-rays
- Significantly less radiation
- Images are available instantly on high quality monitors
- Allows for diagnosis of abnormalities, tumors, nerve infection, bone loss and more
- Used for treatment planning such as oral surgery, root canals and dental implants
Schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations to experience the stress-free and gentle high-tech dental care you deserve.