Taking your child to the dentist is just as important as taking them to the doctor. It is essential to your child’s current and future oral health to be seen by a pediatric dentist twice a year for their semi-annual dental checkup and teeth cleanings. Finding a provider that has the skill, compassion and practice setup necessary to keep you and your little one’s mind at ease during their dental visits can be challenging.
At Thomas Family Dentistry, we are committed to providing the best pediatric dental care possible and we have a team of Dentists with years of experience working with children so you can rest assured that your family will be well taken care of.
- Friendly, welcoming environment
- Activities and cheerful colors to help children feel comfortable and reduce anxiety
- Education and tools to help children develop and maintain excellent dental habits
- Advice on thumb sucking, pacifier use, ideal foods for strong gums and teeth, and more!
- Support and education for parents
- Help in preventing oral issues
From dentists, hygienists, assistants, and receptionists, the entire Thomas Dentistry team enjoys working with children and loves providing the special attention they deserve. Your child’s early experiences at the dentist can shape their attitude towards dental visits for the rest of their life, so when it comes to pediatric dental care, we are the specialists who’ve got your back!
Have questions or want to schedule? Call 425-821-2526 or click to schedule today to get in touch with one of our friendly staff who would love to help!